Monday, June 24, 2013

Meth. Addicts

One of the projects I'm now working on is a journal--a print journal.  I am so incredibly tired of doing all this writing on-line and for a blog and blah blah blah, that I'm finally transforming a blog that I once worked on into a print journal.  And by golly, I'm going to force people to read it by sending it to them, for the first few issues, without their consent.

The journal is going to be called Meth. Addicts, short for Methodist Addicts.  Yes, it's going to be a religious journal.  A very short religious journal, of course, since I'm just one man, and the other writers that I have signed up are all busy people.  Like for my other projects I have to do a lot of research for this project, too, not the least including researching what churches I can force-feed my journal to.  In general the journal is so wonderfully conceived it's rather inconceivable.

Really that's all I have to say about Meth. Addicts at the moment.  You'll have to wait for issues 1, 2, and 3, all of which will be free (and forced on people nationwide) to see what it's all about.  You'll love the first three issues so much that you'll want to subscribe for issues 4 and after.  That's a guarantee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment